What is the S.R.T. II Muscle Stimulator System?
SRT II, developed by Therapeutic Innovations, LLC, is a electrotherapy stimulator which delivers a comfortable electrical stimulus benefit based on previously defined indications for powered muscle simulators. Multiple channels, modes and adjustments levers are utilized to deliver and distribute energy ranging from focal area of one muscle group to multiple muscle groups in multiple extremities.
This technology is FDA approved, patent protected and Premier Physical Therapy is the ONLY CLINIC in the Tri-State or State of Ohio to offer this cutting edge technology and expertise. Treatment of the SRT II is often recommended to treat many common pain-associated conditions including:
Benefits of the S.R.T. II
- Carpal tunnel - Radically decreases the need for carpal tunnel surgery. Reduce healing time of carpal tunnel compared to conventional methods – half the time.
- Plantar fasciitis - Dramatically reduces pain, allowing patient to walk pain free as quickly as three sessions
- Tendonitis - Drastically increases healing compared to conventional methods
- Arthritis - Reduces pain consistent with diagnosis
- Broken/fractured bones - Significantly accelerates healing process
- And many more applications.........